Steps In Your Home Purchase
Buying a home can be a stressful exercise, especially if it is being done without a well-thought out plan. Our experience in helping hundreds of home buyers has taught us the ways of helping that buyers have found to be the most valuable to them. We believe in providing you with the tools to develop a process for a successful home search and purchase.
Here's how we help you.
1. Consultation where we help you understand the steps towards your goal. We provide an overview of the areas of your interest (location), the costs of home ownership and a discussion of whether a home purchase is worth it to you, the documents involved in the purchase, and of our commitment of service to you.
2. Pre-qualification with a lender and a discussion of loan programs that are available to you.
3. Selection of a home to purchase and strategies for preparing an offer to purchase.
4. Negotiation of the offer with the seller.
5. Formal loan application with your lender and satisfaction of loan contingencies.
6. Inspections and appraisal issues.
6. Preparation for your move.
7. Closing and transfer of utilities
8. Delivery of your keys and celebration of a successful purchase.